Prior to joining Sanford Holshouser LLP, I started my own solo law practice that focused on commercial real estate and community development. Over the last several years, I regularly represented BB&T as outside counsel in connection with affordable housing financings throughout BB&T’s footprint.
Previously, I served on the Orange County planning board and I currently serve as Managing Director of Carter Community Charter School in Durham. I grew up in the New York City area, came to the Triangle in 1994 to work for First Union. I live in Hillsborough with my wife Robin and my daughter Genesis.
- Carter Community Charter School, Inc.
- Managing Director
- Law Office of Brian L. Crawford, P.A.
- Branch Banking & Trust
- Outside Counsel to Affordable Housing Program
- North Carolina Community Development Initiative
- Senior Vice President & General Counsel
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- North Carolina Central University, JD 2000
- Connecticut College, BA 1985
- North Carolina