We’ll be participating in a presentation about Chapel Hill’s affordable housing successes at the NCCCMA summer conference in Beaufort this week – our presentation will be on Friday morning. During our presentation we’ll be referring to several source materials and some reports that Chapel Hill generates to monitor its progress, and to keep the community informed about its plans and successes. We have posted below a list of those reports with links.
Please call us at Sanford Holshouser whenever we can be of any help. We’re happy to have an initial discussion on a no-cost, no-obligation basis, about how you can get started with – or ramp up – affordable housing discussions and programs in your community.
NCCCMA SUMMER CONFERENCE 2022
USING PUBLIC LAND FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
- Chapel Hill’s Affordable Housing Quarterly Report: https://www.chapelhillaffordablehousing.org/affordable-housing-quarterly-report
- Chapel Hill’s Affordable Housing Dashboard: https://www.chapelhillaffordablehousing.org/tracking-our-progress
- Town of Chapel Hill Public Housing Master Plan: https://www.townofchapelhill.org/home/showdocument?id=51730
- Town of Chapel Hill Contacts:
- Affordable Housing & Community Connections Director: Sarah Vinas, Svinas@townofchapelhill.org
- Public Housing Director: Faith Brodie, Fbrodie@townofchapelhill.org
- Affordable Housing & Community Connections Assistant Director: Nate Broman-Fulks, Nbfulks@townofchapelhill.org
- Affordable Housing Development Officer: Emily Holt, Eholt@townofchapelhill.org